Tuesday, December 18, 2012

God Bless The Children and Families of Sandy Hook School

I found this poem online and wish to share it for those who have lost a loved one at Sandy Hook Elementary ...God Bless you all.

                                              Light A Candle

Light a candle, 
see it glow, 
watch it dance, 
 when you feel low, 
think of me, 
think of light, 
I'll always be here, 
day or night, 
a candle flickers, 
out of sight, 
but in your heart, 
I still burn bright,
think not of sadness, 
that I'm not near, 
think of gladness, 
and joyous cheer, 
I have not left, 
I am not gone, 
I'm here to stay my little one, 
so when you light a candle and you see it glow and you watch it dance in your heart you'll know that I would never leave you even when you feel so blue I'm sitting up here with the Lord and now watching over you 
© J

No comments:

Post a Comment