Friday, July 17, 2009

Some news!

Painting the Town



I have been painting for years, and years ago entered many shows, sold quite a few pieces and then came children lol....and of course they come first, I wasn't making enough doing arts to support us sufficiently, so I focused on my children and did an occasional painting. I had active sons and their dad was in the Navy and out to sea a lot so it was out of the question to try to do shows back then...

Recently, since my three sons are adult now, ( the last barely) its my turn again to explore.. so beside the college gigs I have coming, I will be attending up coming shows and my first is next Saturday, have hooked up with other artists in the area, and we will all meet and exchange ideas as they come! Its a great community of people and I feel right at home!

Just thought I would share that bit of information with you, as many of you follow some of my art doings! All my work will be sold as copies, my originals are safely tucked away! I have a few friends in other parts of the country that are willing also to spread my work, but first getting the home town connection solid!

Stay in touch, Butterfly

No comments:

Post a Comment