Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Frao Ra






Its been a while since I had the opportunity to speak with Frao, a sculpture artist of beautiful color and design.. In Rl, Frao let me know of art done there. I will give you the website and see for yourself. At this time Frao is getting a sim prepared for showing more arts but unfortunately at this time doesn't have a display. Hang in there though I am sure you will get to catch this artists work!!! Check out the RL work done by Frao Ra, I have added a link on the right side of the blog!
PS Frao also has three masks at the Erato of Caerleon event!

Bonjour,
Je m’appelle Frao Ra et je builde depuis plus de deux ans dans SL.
Je m’appelle Frao et je sculpte depuis prés de trente ans… en RL.
La création d’objets aux formes improbables, courbes, arrondies ou plus aigues m’intriguait déjà sur le marbre et le bois,
mais la découverte de la boite 3D de SL, si elle m’a ouvert de vastes et nouveaux horizons, n’est venue que pour repousser les limites de l’imagination.
C’est pour cela que mes créations dans second life se veulent improbables dans la vraie vie, non que je rejette la création d’objets réels, mais puisque les possibilités nous sont ici données,
je me dois d’explorer ces nouveaux territoires.
Et puis je place, en RL, mes sculptures dans le concept de
l ’« Archéologie Onirique », comme des pièces extraites de fouilles dans les strates d’un rêve.
La création de mon avatar a été orientée dans ce sens,
je lui ai construit une histoire qui n’était que la continuité de ce concept.
Lui aussi serait à la recherche des ces objets « improbables »,
fabriqués, quand même, essentiellement pour le plaisir de l’œil,
comme pour le plaisir de toucher le marbre en RL.
Ce n’est qu’une continuité.
C’est pour cela que SL n’a rien pour moi de « virtuel »,
mais n’est qu’une nouvelle « matière » malléable permettant de nouvelles créations...
pour de nouvelles rencontres...

.../...

Hello,
My name is Frao Ra and I build for more than two years in SL.
My name is Frao and I sculpture since meadows of thirty years in RL.
The creation of objects in the improbable, curved forms, round off or more aigues already intrigued me on the marble and the wood, but the discovery of it limps 3D of SL, if it opened me of vast and new horizons, came only to push away the limits of the imagination.
It is for it that my creations in the second life want improbable in the true life, not that I throw back the creation of real objects, but because the possibilities are given to us here, I owe investigate these new territories.
And then I place, in RL, my sculptures in the concept of the
" Dreamlike Archaeology ", as pieces extracted from searches in the strata of a dream. The creation of my adversity was directed in this sense, I built him a story which was only the continuity of this concept.
He too would be in search of these "improbable" objects, made, all the same, essentially for the pleasure of the eye, as for the pleasure to touch the marble in RL. It is only a continuity.
It is for it that SL has nothing for me of "virtual", but is only a new moldable "material" allowing new creations for new meetings...

Frao

Take care all, hugs, Butter

No comments:

Post a Comment